MISSION 20 MILLION! Doubling Foreign Tourists to India by 2020!
5 PM on Thursday 16 August 2018
Doubling Foreign Tourists to India by 2020!
Captains of Travel & Hospitality Industry to brief FCC Members On INDIA TOURISM MART in New Delhi, 16-18 September, 2018
At 5pm on Thursday, August 16, 2018
Venue: FCC Auditorium, AB-19 Mathura Road, New Delhi-110001
India is aiming to double the number of foreign tourists by 2020. To achieve this, the Ministry of Tourism is organizing, in collaboration with the Federation of Associations in Indian Tourism & Hospitality (FAITH),INDIA TOURISM MART, a three-day extravaganza, in New Delhi.
For the first time, over 2,000 leading tour operators from all over the world are being invited by arranging complimentary air tickets, complimentary hotel accommodation in 5-Star hotels and complimentary FAM tours.
The FCC has invited leaders of India’s top ten travel and hospitality industry organizations to brief the global media about this prestigious event.
There will be a lucky draw after the presser. Prizes on offer: two DELHI–COLOMBO–DELHI air tickets, a complimentary dinner for two couples in a leading 5-star hotel, and five Parker Pens.
Kindly mention your FCC membership number at the back of your visiting card and put it in the Drop Box before entering the Auditorium.
Cocktails and dinner, sponsored by FAITH.
You are cordially invited.
S Venkat Narayan
FAITH Office Bearers
- Mr. Subhash Goyal, Chairman, Organising Committee and Honorary Secretary
- Mr. Nakul Anand, Chairman, and Executive Director, ITC Ltd
- Mr. Akshay Kumar, Vice Chairman, and CEO, Mercury Himalayan Adventures
- Mr. Sunil Kumar, Vice Chairman, and President, Travel Agents’ Association of India (TAAI)
- Mr. Garish Oberoi, Treasurer, and President, Federation of Hotels & Restaurants’ Association of India (FHRAI)
FAITH Board Members
- Mr. Vikram Oberoi, President, Hotel Association of India (HAI)
- Mr. Pronab Sarkar, President, Indian Association of Tour Operators (IATO)
- Mr. Praveen Chugh, President, Travel Agents’ Federation of India (TAFI)
- Capt. Swadesh Kumar, President, Adventure Tour Operators’ Association of India (ATOAI)
- Mr. P.P. Khanna, President, Association of Domestic Tour Operators of India (ADTOI)
- Mr. ChanderMansharamani, Vice Chairman, India Convention Promotion Bureau
- H.H. Maharaja Gajsingh Ji of Jodhpur, President, Indian Heritage Hotels Association (IHHA)
- Mr. Krishan Dutt Yadav, President, Indian Tourist Transporters Association
Who Can Join Join Us
The FCC is a club of professional journalists working for the international media and was founded in 1958. The six membership categories are:
Journalists who, in a writing, broadcasting, photographic, research or managerial capacity, represent foreign-based media, the bulk of whose circulation or audience is outside India. This is the only membership category which has the right to vote in Club meetings. Applications should be accompanied by a PIB card, or a letter from a foreign-based Editor, or clippings over a period of six months (reporting events in India or elsewhere). Annual subscription: Rs 5,000 plus Rs 500 one-time non-refundable admission fee.
Journalists whose main professional duties are representing Indian media in an editing, writing, broadcasting or photographic capacity. Applications should be accompanied by a PIB card or clippings over a period of six months. Annual subscription: Rs 5,000 plus Rs 500 one-time non-refundable admission fee.
Diplomats working in Embassies/High Commissions and staff of UN-affiliated institutions (World Bank, UNESCO, UNICEF etc) based in India are eligible. Membership fee: Rs 10,000 per head as the annual subscription (plus Rs 500 as one-time, non-refundable admission fee per person). If five or more members from the same mission join and pay as a single group, they will get a 10% discount.
Representatives of non-profit organisations such as NGOs, and government ministries and agencies, who have some link with the foreign media (for example, being the head of an organisation or the public relations official), and lawyer members of bar associations. NGO applicants and lawyer members of bar associations should be nominated by a Foreign Correspondent Member. Applications for all General Associate members should be accompanied by proof of occupation, preferably a letter from the organisation involved. Annual subscription Rs 13,500 plus Rs 500 admission fee.
CEOs, Vice-Presidents and senior executives from MNCs, Indian corporations, public relations agencies, advertising agencies, hotels, and other businesses---who wish to interact with FCC members. Applications should be accompanied by proof of occupation, preferably a letter from the organisation involved. Annual subscription Rs 27,000 plus Rs 500 one-time, non-refundable admission fee. Group rate: Rs 50,000 for two members (+Rs 1,000 as one-time, non-refundable admission fee) and Rs 1,00,000 for five members (+2,500 as one-time, non-refundable admission fee) from the same group.
Spouses of all categories of FCC Members. Annual subscription Rs 3,000 plus Rs 500 one-time, non-refundable admission fee.